Solved

SecureAnywhere Complete System Cleanup function

• 27 February 2013
  • 3 replies

Does the SecureAnywhere Complete-System Cleanup function allow the saving of selected cookies the way the soon to be discontinued Window Washer did?  Based on what I read in the product description, it seems that System Cleanup deletes all cookies, which seems too restrictive to be useful.
icon

Best answer by JimM 27 February 2013, 19:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello compman60 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Well here is says it does delete all cookies in Internet Explorer if checked but not sure about other browsers as it does not say anything about cookies have a look at the picture from my system. NOTE: I don't have Chrome installed.

HTH,

TH

Userlevel 7
I believe that all Chrome cookies are removed as well.  While I do have Chrome installed, my options for Chrome as the same as what TripleHelix showed on his screen shot.  When I run system cleaner, I have to re-log into pages like the Community here.
Userlevel 7
Presently, there is not a "Cookie Keeper" function in System Cleaner.  There has been a lot of positive discussion about re-adding any missing features from Window Washer that are still desired.  In fact, there is an idea in the Ideas Exchange that I would encourage you to add your kudos and a comment to if you would like to see that feature present in System Cleaner.