Solved

secureanywhere user interface no longer appears and leaves this message HELP

• 28 January 2014
  • 1 reply

I get this message "Please contact your network administrator to access the user interface of SecureAnywhere". I have not had any issues with webroot since i began my subscription some months ago. It is denying me access, I cannot uninstall webroot from within Program and Features (Windows 8.1 Pro) because it is not listed, I am signed into Windows as administrator and I cannot re-add my PC (Activate) via the SecureAnywhere web console. It looks as though webroot is still protecting the PC which is good. Also, the webroot password plug-in for Firefox is no longer available which I use daily.

Anyway to manually uninstall webroot, or any suggestions that will fix the issue? Greatly appreciated if anyone can assist me.

Cheers,
-JT
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 28 January 2014, 22:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi jT415Gz

Welcome to the Community Forums...:D

This is very strange but if you can get to a Command prompt window (with elevated privileges) then you should be able to  issue the following command to uninstall:

"C:Program FilesWebrootWRSA.exe" -uninstall

Am assuming that WSA has been installed in the default location.  Give that a try and let us know if that achieves what yo are looking do to.

Regards

Baldrick