Userlevel 1
Hello, 

All is in the title. 

Thanks for help

Best regards

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Can you tell me if you got it checked here? http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/WSA_PC_Help.htm#C2_Scanning/CH2d_ChangingScanSettings.htm

I have it in both of my Win 8.1 Pro x64 & x86 VM's.

Thanks,

TH  ;)
Userlevel 1
Hello, yes it it checked ...
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
For a test can you Right Click on a Desktop Icon as I have my Firefox Icon on my Desktop and if it's still not there please uncheck and save then Reboot then recheck and save and let us know if that works?

Thanks,

TH
Userlevel 1
Have unselected, saved, rebooted, re-selected. Still nothing ...
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Okay I was hoping it would. Can you please do a clean reinstall of WSA? Download a Copy Here and make sure you have a copy of your keycode then Uninstall WSA Reboot and install with the new installer let it finish it's install scan then Reboot once again and please let us know if that fixes it for you?

Thanks,

TH

See here as it shows if I Right Click on Abobe Reader on my Desktop Win 8.1 Pro x64!

Userlevel 1
It's getting more strange : 

WSA don't appear in program control panel as if it was not installed. 

When reinstalling, it can't, arguing that wrPhreshPhish.dll is missing on the computer .... and then put back a version of WSA ...

Any idea ?

Thanks !
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry I think at this time you need to contact the Support Inbox there's only so much we can do on the forums so please Submit a Support Ticket and they will look after you but please let us know the outcome as it could help us and other users.

And if want to try another reinstall and because it's not showing in Control Panel > Programs & Features please run this in the Command Prompt Line  "C:Program FilesWebrootWRSA.exe" -uninstall

Thanks,

Daniel