Subscription Renewal Duplicate Charge

• 28 August 2017
  • 6 replies

Hello! Last Thursday 8.24.17, I renewed my subscription for one year with Webroot.  I just checked my account and I was charged twice within a minute of each other.  I do not have automatic renewal.
Please refund the duplicate amount immediately to my account.
Thank you.

6 replies

Im sorry if I put this in the incorrect catagory...I was looking for the correct "board".
Userlevel 7
Hi sylvie67

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear about the double billing. I am however afraid that there is nothing that we here in the Community cam do to assist with this.

You will need to contact the Sales Team,provide them with the relevant details and see of they can refund you.

Sales Team - US

Sales Team - UK

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

The best thing to do tomorrow is call the Webroot Sales number and talk to them about your issue and they will fix it all up for you!

Purchases, renewals, and upgrades
Mon - Fri 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (MST)
Tel: https://tel:+18666124268

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Welcome, @.

I'm not seeing any double-charge on your account, so my guess it was just a pending charge.
I've opened a support ticket for you with our Team to ensure this is addressed.
On September19,  2018 I renewed my subscription, invoiice ECM0045294222 and my master card was charged 59.99. Next day there was also charged of 59.99 on my master card, invoice ECM0045289251. I have a customer for a long time and would appreciate you refunding one of the 59.99 charges.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
On September19,  2018 I renewed my subscription, invoiice ECM0045294222 and my master card was charged 59.99. Next day there was also charged of 59.99 on my master card, invoice ECM0045289251. I have a customer for a long time and would appreciate you refunding one of the 59.99 charges.
Hi @

I am sorry to hear this and we are unable to do anything in the Community about this as we are only volunteers however if you follow the advice of RetiredTripleHelix and Baldrick in their posts, the 2nd and 3rd one before yours I am sure support and sales will sort you out pretty easily.

JtR.