Support/Contact Page Loops

• 11 January 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Need help contacting a Webroot rep directly, the login page for Support/Contact loops on Edge/Chrome/Firefox.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Alkajak, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.:D

You can contact a Rep from Webroot with these two links:  Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support

HTH,
Dave.
Userlevel 1
Hey ProTruckDriver,

As mentioned, both links loop at the login password page, no matter which browser.
Userlevel 7
Have you tried a computer re-boot?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ and I were just testing this. I was able to get it to work and go to the Support "submit a ticket" page, but James was not.

James reached out to Support and will let you know if something changed.
Userlevel 7
Hello @,

So in our testing we are unable to replicate as @ and I both have the enterprise version of WSA installed on our machines. However, you should not be taken to a login page currently. You should be able to enter your email, create the ticket, then receive an email with a temporary password which will allow you to view the ticket.

Have you tried to clear the cache of your browser and login again? If not, I would advise giving that a shot and then trying again. You can locate instructions on clearing the cache for the browser you are using at:

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Also, if you have an enterprise version of WSA on your computer, it will take you to the login page instead of the area where you would create your ticket.

If refreshing your cache does not work I would advise calling our support team directly so they can determine why you are getting redirected to that page. You can reach our support team by calling 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am - 6pm Mountain Time.

Additionally, if you are having a problem with the software, we may be able to assist here on the community as well.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,