Best answer by SophiaC
1. If you have not yet created a Webroot account, go to https://my.webrootanywhere.com. Click Sign up now to begin creating the account.
2. From your mobile device, go to the Android Market.
3. Download and install the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete Mobile app. Note: there are several Webroot apps - but only one says "Complete"
4. After it downloads, tap the Open button.
5. At the license agreement, tap Accept.
6. In the Sign-in panel, enter the following information:
- Your email address and password. This is the same login that you use to access your Webroot account at my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Keycode for SecureAnywhere Complete.
Once you're done you will have all 3 Complete Android Apps, including SecureSync!