Solved

Threat removal

• 14 December 2016
  • 5 replies

Hi everybody.  My question.  When I scan, my threat removal number has been stuck at 100 for over a year?
icon

Best answer by Jasper_The_Rasper 14 December 2016, 19:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Hi everybody.  My question.  When I scan, my threat removal number has been stuck at 100 for over a year?
Hi and welcome to thee Community @

That is not bad news really. That is cumulative total of threats which have been removed over that time and the fact that it has not risen any higher is good news for you.

If you read this article you may understand it more PC - Threats Removed Stats
If while viewing this you see that there are Active Threats you may want to submit Support ticket here Webroot Support which is free to all current subscription holders.

Or if you want to clear the statistics yyou can find out how here Viewing Protection Statistics  and clicking on the RESET button shown in the diagrams.

Userlevel 7
What a perfectly concise answer you've got there, @ :catvery-happy:
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
What a perfectly concise answer you've got there, @ :catvery-happy:
Thank you @
Thank you for the solution.  It worked.  I feel much better knowing there was a solution to my percieved issue.  Danny 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Thank you for the solution.  It worked.  I feel much better knowing there was a solution to my percieved issue.  Danny 
I am glad it worked for you and thank you for coming back and letting us know.
If you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask, it is what we are here for.
Or if you would just prefer to browse try Here.