Best answer by Ssherjj
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
Sorry to hear that WSA is not running properly on your Mac. Usually an Uninstall / Reinstall solves most problems with WSA. Make sure you have or write down your keycode before following these steps.
Uninstall WSA on Mac Computer
1. Shut down SecureAnywhere by clicking the Webroot icon in the menu bar and selecting Shut Down SecureAnywhere.
2. If prompted, confirm that you want to shut down SecureAnywhere.
3. Open the Applications directory.
4. Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock.
5. A confirming window appears. Click Uninstall.
Webroot SecureAnywhere is now uninstalled. Reboot the computer
To install the Mac software:
- Click here to download the SecureAnywhere installer to your Mac.
- Double-click wsamac.dmg to open the installer.
- Drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into the Applications folder.
- In the first activation window, enter your keycode and click Activate.
- If prompted, confirm the installation by entering your Apple system password and click OK.
If you are still having the problem, Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7 View original