Best answer by SsherjjView original
Trouble with scanning.
When I open Webroot to do a scan it say's "first scan not complete" In the past I have made sure all my scans were complete so, I don't know why I'm getting this message. I'm unable to move past this issue and complete or run a new scan.
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
You didn't say for which device but if it's the PC version then please do a clean reinstall as that fixes most issues like this!
Please follow the steps closely!
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
Sorry to hear that WSA is not running properly on your Mac. Usually an Uninstall / Reinstall solves most problems with WSA. Make sure you have or write down your keycode before following these steps.
Uninstall WSA on Mac Computer
1. Shut down SecureAnywhere by clicking the Webroot icon in the menu bar and selecting Shut Down SecureAnywhere.
2. If prompted, confirm that you want to shut down SecureAnywhere.
3. Open the Applications directory.
4. Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock.
5. A confirming window appears. Click Uninstall.
Webroot SecureAnywhere is now uninstalled. Reboot the computer
To install the Mac software:
If you are still having the problem, Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7