Upgraded to Windows 10. Webroot toolbar works fine. Cannot access ID and password list.

Upgraded to Windows 10. Webroot toolbar works fine. I cannot access the ID and password list from manage passwords. Tried set up account now and nothing happens.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi skicanada2,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

If you are having issues with your email/password then I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket and they will be able to assist you with this free of charge with your active Webroot subscription.

Thank you very much. I've already done that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi there!

Your Welcome!

Please let us know how it goes won't you? We just want to make sure you are up and running alright. ;)

Will do. It usually takes them a little while to reply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Well from what I gather the wait time is usually 24-48 hrs. So I'm happy to hear you have patience. 🙂
Badge +2
i also am having a problem with the toolbar. I use Firefox 58 in Windows 10. Firefox says in the extensions window, "Webroot Password Manager could not be verified for use in Firefox Developer Edition. Proceed with caution." It won't allow me to use it either. The icon does not show up in my toolbar with my other add-ons.
Userlevel 7
@, please reach out to our Support Team.
Badge +2
When I have time on Wednesday, I will start a support ticket. I have 2 college classes, one morning, one afternoon, tomorrow and a student activities fair in between. Both are Tuesday and Thursday, by the way.
Userlevel 7
@, I've gone and a created a support ticket for you. Might as well get the ball rolling.
Badge +2
Does it matter that i let it wait while i attend college tomorrow? Or is there a wait I'm unaware of?
Userlevel 7
@ as long as you're not downloading anything from any sketchy websites, no you shouldn't need to feel concerned.