Wants me to upgrade to complete on my android and i'm already a complete user

• 12 May 2015
  • 1 reply

wants me to upgrade to complete when i install android complete from play store. i'm already a complete user

1 reply

Userlevel 7
@,

I was able to locate both your account and keycode with your email address and see that your account is still using a Complete-Trial Keycode.

In order to resolve this issue you will first need to add your keycode to your account, set the proper permissions, and then install the proper application on your device.

Please follow the instructions below:

1.  Open the following web page:

https://my.webrootanywhere.com/default.asp

2.  Log in to your account.

3.  At the top right corner of the account window, your user name is listed with a drop-down arrow.  Click the arrow to open the drop-down menu.  

4.  In the drop-down menu, select Manage Keycodes.

5.  Click Add Product Keycode and enter your keycode.

6.  Click Add.

After you have done this you will still need to set the proper permissions.

At the top right corner of the account window, your user name is listed with a drop-down arrow.  Click the arrow to open the drop-down menu.  

In the drop-down menu, select Account Settings.

Under Access & Permissions, locate the item labeled "Passwords" and check this box.

After doing this you will receive a notification saying that it will take 15 minutes for the access to be granted.

While we are waiting that 15 minutes you can go ahead and uninstall Webroot on the device and reinstall, however, you will not be able to sign in until the 15 minutes have passed.

To uninstall SecureAnywhere Mobile from your device, do the following:

1.    From the main SecureAnywhere Mobile panel, press your mobile device's Menu button.
2.    In the Settings panel, tap Uninstall.
3.    If prompted, enter your Webroot password and tap OK to continue.
4.    In the confirmation panel, tap OK to remove SecureAnywhere from your device.

There are a few different product offerings from Webroot. Please access this link for the Webroot SecureAnywhere for Mobile installation instructions that are suited to your account.

You can locate the mobile instructions here.

You will want to follow the instructions for the SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete(the 2nd one in the list.)

After doing this you should be able to sign in and then you are all set.

Please respond back to me if this does not work, or if you require further assistance.

Best Regards,