Solved

webroot detect sudden attack game as malware

• 29 September 2012
  • 5 replies

first i scan local drive then it shows sudden attack game as malware and i didnt remove it because i think is false positive.then i cant open this game at all! i think webroot has blocked it! i also put this game to allow not monitor or protect.i think i want to change antivirus if cant fix this problem
icon

Best answer by JimM 1 October 2012, 16:49

View original

5 replies

Badge +7
This could be a false positive, or it could be a version with a virus.  I'm not familiar with the game, so if you have a path / filename and MD5, that might help us understand why the file is being detected.  You can get the MD5 from the agent's scan log.  Just right click on the task tray icon and save the scan log.  Cut / paste the file info that it's detecting here and I'll take a look at it.  

how to exclude that program from real time protection?
Badge +7
When it's detected as a threat, you'll have a choice to remove it.  Uncheck the remove box and when you click Next it will be whitelisted for your system.  But If you have the MD5, I can look into haveing it whitelisted for everyone.

Thanks,
BobR
Userlevel 7
Alternatively, if you contact support through the support system, our threat researchers will have access to the MD5 value automatically and can either whitelist it globally for everyone or inform you it's actually an infection.
I think your game is infected with malware. then webroot is detect the malware.

[Links removed by Admin due to third party solicitation]