Best answer by BurnDaddy
Sorry to hear you're having issues. I do know that since Firefox updated to version 62 that the Password Manager has stopped working, but the Filtering Extension seems to still be working ok, for me.
So, I would try the toolbar fix available here.
If that doesn't work and you're still having issues then an uninstall/reinstall should do the trick;
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
Finally, if you're still having issues then please submit a trouble ticket and support will look into this for you.
Hope this info helps,
Have a good day, :)