Solved

Webroot mobile Security - Complete icon

• 2 January 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Hi,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security.complete

please attention webroot icon !! show old !

please guide me for webroot mobile security complete .

Best Regards ,
Amir
Durantash

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 2 January 2018, 15:42

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi durantash,

Please go here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security

Also here is SecureWeb Browser: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.secureweb

This is the new Mobile Webroot Security app. Just install and put in your keycode and it will install the Webroot version that you have. Which would be Webroot Anywhere Security Complete.

Holler if you need more help. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Dear Sherry ,

Thank you so much .

this means all users have Webroot ISC , install new app and do not install old app ? yes ?

Regards ,
Amir
Durantash

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi durantash,

Yes do not install OLD  app. Install Mobile Security new app.

• [list=1]
  • Android: in your apps menu, select the Google Play Store and search for "Webroot," or follow this link, and install the Mobile Security app.
  • Once the install is complete, open the app and tap Agree & Launch.
  • If you do not have a keycode, tap Skip and proceed to Step 4. If you do have a keycode, tap Activate and enter your SecureAnywhere keycode. Tap OK once the keycode has been activated successfully.
  • Tap Fix This Now to go through additional settings that can be activated. Please read each one carefully to see if it is something you want to enable or not before tapping either Fix This Now or Ignore. You can always change these options later in the settings.
  • Tap View Additional Features to go through additional features you have available. These will vary based on your subscription type.
  • After going through all the options, tap Finish.Webroot SecureAnywhere is now installed and protecting your device.[/list]You are most welcome durantash!

• Userlevel 7
    Badge +37
    Thank you Dear Sherry , please correct link at my webroot panel . ( add A phone ) // For Android, download the app from here. // Regards , Amir
    Userlevel 7
    Badge +62
    @ wrote:
    Thank you Dear Sherry , please correct link at my webroot panel . ( add A phone ) // For Android, download the app from here. // Regards , Amir
    Sorry Amir, I do not understand what you want me to do by correcting link?
    Userlevel 7
    Badge +37
    Correct Red 

Userlevel 7
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @! I'll make sure this gets updated :catvery-happy:
    Userlevel 7
    Badge +37
    Hi JP,

I am happy can understand me .

I hope first time Webroot will correct links .

Have a Best Time for All Webrooter.

Amir

Durantash