Solved

Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete - days remaining question

• 27 November 2012
  • 1 reply

Hi Webroot community members,

I just bought the renewal of my webroot secure anywhere complete.... I followed the steps sent by webroot via email (see below)

1. Open Webroot SecureAnywhere
  2. Go to MyAccount
  3. Click on "Activate a New Keycode"
  4. When prompted, enter your keycode. You may choose to copy and paste it into the keycode field for accuracy. Your keycode is: "my new serial number"
  5. Click on "Activate"
The installation went perfectly fine.... however, I noticed that webroot is not honoring my days remaining on my previous subscription (I have 31 days left see image 1). After the installation webroot is now showing 366 days.... What happend to my 31 days?? I should see 366 +31 = 397 days.

HELP!!

icon

Best answer by JimM 29 November 2012, 02:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi,
As long as the days are for the same product, I can move those over for you. Please private message me the keycodes.

If they are for different products, what we could do is freeze the remaining time on the new subscription, and you can reinstall the old product and wait for the days to run out on it.

*I have followed up with tiki_alan today via PM asking if he needs any additional assistance since we have not heard back from him. 12/12/12