Solved

Webroot Unresponsive

• 12 July 2012
  • 3 replies

I seem to be having similar problems. It take almost 10 minutes for the page to open and after that it is unresponsive and will not let me click anything. I disabled admin for the program but it still wont respond. Is there any other way to get it to respond so i can update it.

**edit for useful subject line and to move to proper forum
icon

Best answer by MikeR 13 July 2012, 00:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi xxkota,

Thanks for joining us :D

Have you tried rebooting the device after disabling admin settings for Webroot? After rebooting I would like you to try to uninstall the app and then reinstall from the Google Play Store.

Please let me know your results.
THese are all mobile applications for a phone. I need it on my computer.
Userlevel 7
Hey xxkota,

To clear things up, we have moved your post which was in a Mobile for Android thread. Your original post sounded similar to the Android issues within the thread until you replied and clarified that you need help with your PC. Also, the instructions for removing admin settings were specific to mobile devices.

Are you having trouble uninstalling and reinstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere?

Microsoft explains how to Uninstall or Remove a Program here.

Once you have successfully removed Webroot you can use the SecureAnywhere installer and enter your keycode when prompted. Please let me know if you have any freezing or crashing issues after following these instructions.

Based on the fact that your original post was in the Mobile for Android forum and that you then responded that you need help with the PC, it is not clear what your actual issue is. Please provide as much information as you can on what you need help with and if the instructions above resolved your issue.

Sending me a Private Message with any keycodes and email addresses you have used that may be associated with your account would be very helpful as well.