webroot wants to make changes to your computer ???

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 2
Dear Sherry Already have it in motion, thank you and Triple Hex also gave same suggest thank you. Didn't mean to get two great minds, but hey, I really feel good after having two great minds. Thank you Ticket is in motion I hope thank you you lost little voice Emmy
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Dear Sherry Already have it in motion, thank you and Triple Hex also gave same suggest thank you. Didn't mean to get two great minds, but hey, I really feel good after having two great minds. Thank you Ticket is in motion I hope thank you you lost little voice Emmy
Sure Thing Emmy! Glad you got things in motion and let us know how it goes ok?

See you back soon!!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi Triple Helix
Thank you, I forgot that being an on going issue. I know that when I used the compatibility issues it helped. And yes I will contact the person you asked me to.
Thank you for your time and have a great day!!!
Thank you
Emmy
@ wrote:

Hi Emmy sorry I had a busy day but kept looking at the thread when I had time and I'm sure the Support Inbox will help you and I'm glad that Sherry and others were helping you as well!

Thanks again and have a great weekend,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 2
Dear Triple Hex
I know you are busy sorry to bother you.
Thank you so much, and I guess after changing the setting in Optimizer , made no change. I guess I will go Geek Squad to wipe clean again. didn't see a support ticket. I don't worry anymore. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Little Voice
Emmy
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Emmy I sent you a PM just click the Envelope by your name here to look at it!

Thanks,

Daniel ;)