Solved

Webroot won't open on my Mac after renewing.

• 22 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Tonight I renewed my WSA licence.  I tried to enter the new code on the previous version and the app kept crashing so I clicked on download from the email. It downloaded the wsamac.dmg files.   I clicked on it and tried to open Webroot. It will not open. There is an icon on the bottom task bar and when I click on it, it does nothing.  If I click on WebrootSecureAnywhere (on the top menu bar)  nothing happens. There is no drop down menu. It does nothing when I click on it.  Can someone direct me what to do to uninstall this thing and hopefully try again otherwise I’ve wasted money on something I can’t fix. I’m not exactly tech savvy but I know enough to hopefully follow directions to fix this.  All other articles have said to Click on the top menu and click on uninstall. I do not have that option. I’ve put the application in the trash several times and every time I try again it won’t open.  Thanks inadvance. 

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 22 May 2020, 01:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey @MartinaC32 ,

Can you please send me a private message with the e-mail associated with your webroot account? I’ll look into the support ticket for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @MartinaC32  I will ping the Community staff to see if they will look into it for you @khumphrey  @freydrew 

Userlevel 1

Any idea how long it takes for someone to respond after I’ve submitted a ticket?  I still can’t open Webroot and it’s been a week since I’ve reached out for help.

Userlevel 1

I’ve submitted a ticket. Thank you for the help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I renewed it from the Webroot website.  

Thank you! 

Support ticket is the best way! Webroot Customer Service

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply or a little longer because of COVID-19.

Userlevel 1

I renewed it from the Webroot website.  

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @MartinaC32 

May I asked where you renewed your copy of WSA? The best thing to do is Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out.

Thanks,