Solved

What is the use to login into https://my.webrootanywhere.com/ website?

• 29 November 2012
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have installed trail version of Webroot Secure AnyWhere into my machine fine Webroot UI is like 6 tabs Overview, PC Security, Identity & Privacy, Backup & Sync, System Tools  and my account all functions undrestood but when I click on Password Management-> Manage My Identity  it is redirect to My webroot account fine.

Once login into my webroot account there is Endpoint Protection fine here How can I set up regarding this.

Can you please anyone assist me to do further process.

Thanks,
Satya

icon

Best answer by JimM 12 December 2012, 17:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Satya,

Can you please private message me the email address you are using to sign into the online console?
Userlevel 7
Hi Satya

Although I never heard back from you, it seems likely there may have been some confusion as to which features are available for Complete compared to which are available for Business Endpoint Protection. You imply above that you have Endpoint Protection, but you posted into the Complete forum. I was trying to get clarification on whether or not you perhaps have two different keycodes for two different products. If your question wasn't already answered, please reply back, and I'll continue assisting you.