what is wrong with the Farm ville game on Facebook is it all games on Facebook or just this one and

• 23 April 2015
  • 5 replies

• Fresh Face
  • 2 replies
😞 The game played the most on Facebook is or was Farmville now I receive a notice (WARNING) not to stay on this game
what has happened to change it and what can be done to correct it?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello pyr and Welcome.

If you are using Chrome browser, and it is a Unity-based game, then you should try a different browser, or it might be possible to get around it by installing the webplayer from  www.unity3d.com/webplayer.

The issue lies with Chrome's dropping support for that player, as far as I know.

http://community.rocketeergames.com/discussion/2400/google-chrome-not-supporting-unity-games

"Starting this April, Google Chrome will no longer be supporting Unity Based Games"

I use Firefox know anything about that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Maybe some help here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-problems-facebook-games-chat-and-more

But it's not a Webroot-related issue.

Thank you.

I'm sorry but it is WebRoot   it is as far as I know the prompt shows up a few minutes after I try to play the Farmville game!
 I haven't seen it on any other game it shows a WEB ROOT square with a note that his has been found to have malious or marware and has been blocked then a choice at the bottom allow or stop not knowing what to do i pick stop or delete there is also a prompt that comes up that states the shockwave has stopped or is not working do you want to continue?????
so what should I do??
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello pyr,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Have you checked Facebook permisions with these games? Have you updated Adobe Flashplayer? (Make sure you uncheck any add ons such as McAfee.)

I have games that I play also that is connected to FB and I'm not having any issues and I would check FB settings.

Let us know if you have any luck with FB settings or you can shut off Webroot and see if this is causing any issues. But make sure you re-enable Webroot.

Would you  also go and install Shockplayer update and see if that helps?
Version 12.1.8.158
get.adobe.com/shockwave/

Then if you continue to have trouble then please submit a Support Ticket free of charge with an active subscription.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,