Where can I?

• 26 December 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Hello everyone. Nice to be back.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Goober1960

WSA records and stores both scan & threat information.  With regard to using the Threat Log please review the contents of this Knowledge Base article, and post back here if you have further questions on this or any other subject.

Also, for information on System Control that is the umbrella 'topic' for threat, scan logs & protection statistics, please view the section of the Online Help by clicking on the Using Reports and viewers section on the left of the page opened.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
Thanks Baldrick. You are a wealth of information, and I sincerly appreciate it! Take care.
Userlevel 7
Hi Goober1960

You are most welcome...and I am but one of a numebr of members here who are willing and able to assist...and there are usually a couple of us if not more about at any one time...you just happened on me. :D

Do stick about and take part/contribute to the Community...there is a place for everyone and all contributions are welcome.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
Well I would love to but, I am new and, don't really know a lot about all of this yet Lol. Perhaps I will learn.
Userlevel 7
Hi Goober1960

And where do you suppose that I picked up all that I know...? ;)  It was from hanging out here (and some other forums...to be fair) and reading, etc., and trying to contribute.  One does not know everything especially not to start with...but every one know SOMETHING that may be of use to a fellow member.

So do stick around; learn, contribute and make friends...that is what we have all done and enjoy doing...and I still learn something new  most days...;)

Hope to see you around.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
You will see me around. I already am gaining much respect for this site.
Userlevel 7
 :D