Solved

Which Tablets will the WSA work on?

Userlevel 3
I am thinking of getting another tablet and want to know where I can find a list of supported devices?  It seems like I tried to download the program for a Coby I have and it seems like it was not supported?  It is a real cheap one that has an early version of Android on it.  I am looking at severa l others and want to be sure what I buy will work with WSA.
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 28 September 2012, 06:14

@slhayes wrote:
I am thinking of getting another tablet and want to know where I can find a list of supported devices?  It seems like I tried to download the program for a Coby I have and it seems like it was not supported?  It is a real cheap one that has an early version of Android on it.  I am looking at severa l others and want to be sure what I buy will work with WSA.

Mobile Security Requirements
Android™️ devices:
  • Android operating system version 2.1 or higher
  • Android-compatible device with 3 MB of free storage space
  • 3G/4G data connection required for some features
Apple®️ devices:
  • Requires iOS 4.2 or later
  • Compatible with iPhone®️, iPod touch®️, and iPad®️ mobile digital devices
HTH,

TH

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@slhayes wrote:

Mobile Security Requirements
Android™️ devices:
  • Android operating system version 2.1 or higher
  • Android-compatible device with 3 MB of free storage space
  • 3G/4G data connection required for some features
Apple®️ devices:
  • Requires iOS 4.2 or later
  • Compatible with iPhone®️, iPod touch®️, and iPad®️ mobile digital devices
HTH,

TH

Userlevel 3
Okay, thanks TH, I thought I saw somewhere that Coby was not a listed device, but maybe I was looking at something different. It is hard to make a choice when you are trying to get something without paying an arm and a leg. It seemed like I see loads of Coby's out there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
I see that Coby Tablets comes with Android™️ OS so you should be fine! ;)

http://www.cobyusa.com/?p=pcat&pcat_id=3001

TH

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings