I noticed that Thunderbird is not listed under active connections in the WR-firewall. It is not under Mozilla, not under Thunderbird. Why is that and why can I send/receive email?
B..t.w. the same is true under alowed apps in Windows defender firewall: no Thunderbird.
Both are enabled according to the security centre. Using Thunderbird 68.6.0 32 bit, Windows 10 latest update, and Webroot complete.
Best answer by TripleHelix
You have allot of updated things like Chrome and others from Temp Folder in there as well your list is quite large so I would suggest to do a clean reinstall of WSA and that will clear up many things.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
- DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done