Solved

Will added keycodes add time to subscription?

• 29 September 2012
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Hello, I have another keycode for complete. If I add this keycode through "manage keycodes" will it add time to my current computers? Thank you.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 1 October 2012, 17:12

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello notmy88,
I would recommend putting in a request to support for adding a keycode to extend your service.

https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hello, I have another keycode for complete. If I add this keycode through "manage keycodes" will it add time to my current computers? Thank you.
@ wrote:
Hello notmy88,
I would recommend putting in a request to support for adding a keycode to extend your service.

https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp
I agree fully as it's the only way to add time to your current license as you can't do it yourself!

TH

Userlevel 2
Okay, thanks all.
Userlevel 2
How long do you typically have to wait in order to hear from a representative? My support ticket is still waiting for a response. 😕
Userlevel 7
I have waited from 4 to 24 hrs for a response. Someone from the Webroot Team will see your post soon and follow up on it. 😉
Userlevel 7
Welcome notmy88,

I wasn't able to locate your Support Ticket using the email you registered on this forum with. Can you please Send me a Private Message with the email address so I can assist you? :D

You can send all emails and keycodes associated with your account in the Private Message to help speed up the process.
Userlevel 2
No problem, thank you. I have a different email address associated with my main account.

Edit* Info sent.  Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
I personally took over on the ticket and I have resolved the issue. Thanks for the Private Message and additional information. 😉
Userlevel 2
Thank you Sir. 

I truly appreciate your quick help.  You set a great example for webroot's interaction with the community. 

Enjoy the day and the rest of your week Mike.