Solved

Winamp media keeps getting erased

• 14 February 2013
  • 5 replies

So since I've been using the tools to clean up I've noticed that it disables browser cache's from time to time making me use Ctrl F5, which is fine, but it also clears all of the media from Winamp - and I can't find what setting choice it is that keeps doing this but every day I have to readd all of my music into Winamp..

Any help is grateful.
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 14 February 2013, 11:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
InternalMemory,

Maybe the WinAmp is listed in the files to clean on your computer for some reason. Try going to:

Main application Window, System Tools tab at top, System Cleaner tab at left, Cleanup Settings link. This will open a new window.

Go to Applications tab at left, and then scroll down the list to see if WinAmp is listed. If it is, and there is a check mark, remove the check. Save All.

Hopefully this will work as a quick and easy fix for the WinAmp problem you are having!

That ... was already unchecked but when I just did a cleanup it didn't erase all of my data - so I'm not 100% sure about that. and I also see you have Dr. Watson too and I was wondering what in the world is that? lol
Userlevel 7
Doc Watson is built into Windows..it is a debugger
Alrighty, thank you David 🙂 You're a great community guide!
Userlevel 7
Thanks!  Let us know if the trouble starts up again, but I hope that it is solved!