windows 10

• 14 November 2014
  • 61 replies

Show first post

61 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +24
I have uninstalled webroot following frequent BSOD ntfs.sys error. Has anything changed on that grounds?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@dtouch wrote:
I have uninstalled webroot following frequent BSOD ntfs.sys error. Has anything changed on that grounds?
Would you be able to contact support and upload your logs for us?
Userlevel 7
I was getting those BSOD's constantly, not since the latest update though. 
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
@ 

I think I have already mentioned that.
I had contacted the support and I got this response

------------------
Support said

--------------------------------

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Webroot Support.

We apologize, however, Windows 10 is not currently supported. Because this is a technical preview, we can't do much with it, until the full release.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this message.

Regards,

Webroot Support Team

------------------------------------
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@dtouch wrote:
@ 

I think I have already mentioned that.
I had contacted the support and I got this response

------------------
Support said

--------------------------------

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Webroot Support.

We apologize, however, Windows 10 is not currently supported. Because this is a technical preview, we can't do much with it, until the full release.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this message.

Regards,

Webroot Support Team

------------------------------------
Just reply telling them that you want to upload logs for them, for testing purposes.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
@ wrote:

Just reply telling them that you want to upload logs for them, for testing purposes.
I have already uninstalled wsa. I will install again. How do I generate logs?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi @ 

Can you run Webroot’s Log Gathering Tool and put your email address in it and after it's finished uploading then Submit a Support Ticket with the same email address and say @ requested to upload logs and even add the link to this post and Nic will make sure the right person will get the info.

WSALogs Log Gathering Tool Download Link: http://download.webroot.com/wsalogs.exe

Thanks,

Daniel 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
@Thank you.

I will do that. I was searching WSAC if there was any hidden option to generate the log.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@dtouch wrote:
@Thank you.

I will do that. I was searching WSAC if there was any hidden option to generate the log.

Anytime Buddy!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
I just needed to do the double download with build 10130.
Windows 10 blocked it by filenamesaying incompatible. Seems to be working fine and Webroot said the system was compatible.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Bill_R,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Just uninstall Webroot and then upgrade to10130 and reinstall Webroot again and you'll be fine. With Windows Preview upgrades this needs to be done. I'm running Windows Preview with Webroot without any issues.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,