Without warning my webroot log on for using to auto fill my passwords stopped working. When I click

• 24 August 2015
  • 1 reply

As I stated went to use my autofill for password today and when clicked on W to fill in my password which allows me to acces this feature took me to weeb root site  Not sure why this happened.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

I am afraid that there are known issues related to the WSA extension. These are recent and Webroot Support is aware/is looking into resolving them as soon as is possible.  For more information the thread with most of it in can be found here.

You can try to use the Toolbarfix tool as one option...please see this previous thread in which it is described as to where to get it from and how to use it.  This has worked for some user but not all.

But we have also heard some reports that a clean install of Webroot, instead of the toolbarfix, may help resolve the issue. To do that please follow the steps below carefully

• Make sure you have a copy of your Keycode to hand!
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and don't import any settings if asked to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
If this does not help resolve the problem, you will probably want to Submit a Support Ticket and get assistance from Webroot Support.  There is on charge for this for WSA user with an active subscription.

Hope that helps?