Solved

wsa 2012 online console issues & wsa android

first my online console shows 9 pcs kinda annoyin i cant delete them there is no delete tab
cannot find add license aswell is it invisible?
and for my phone cant add license or register it says to associate it online with key codes makes no sense be cause i cant plese help

icon

Best answer by YegorP 24 July 2012, 00:05

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
first my online console shows 9 pcs kinda annoyin i cant delete them there is no delete tab
cannot find add license aswell is it invisible?
and for my phone cant add license or register it says to associate it online with key codes makes no sense be cause i cant plese help

Please contact Webroot support by Submitting a Support Ticket and they will be happy to sort your issue!

TH
Userlevel 7
Hey pauljpimentel,

TripleHelix definitely pointed you in the right direction; opening a support ticket is a great way to get your technical issues resolved. We may, however, be able to get at least the first concern addressed simply by tinkering with some settings within your "MyWebroot" account as this may be a matter of permissions. After logging in, click your email in the top right corner of the screen and a drop-down menu will appear. From there click "account settings" followed by "change" in the "PC Security Console" section of "Access and Permissions". Make sure to have "Admin" selected for "PC Security Console" and "Access" selected for "Mobile Security Console". Finally, click "Save Access and Permissions" and go back to the "PC Security" tab. You should now be able to click on the PC's you wish to remove, select the "Advanced Options" tab, and remove the PC's using the "Deactivate a PC" option. You'll also see an "Add a PC" option.

That all being said (kind of a lot to take in), I could associate your account to your mobile keycode, but I am not finding a mobile keycode with the email associated with your subscription. I've sent you a Private Message asking for more details so please check it and reply back within the Private Messages as we don't want personal information such as keycodes and email addresses on the general thread!
there is no change icon there cannot change it the buttons arre missing
Userlevel 7
Hey pauljpimentel,

I'm looking into your account, but in the meantime, can you please reply (IN THE PRIVATE MESSAGE)  with your mobile keycode along with the email address it's registered under (if there is one)? I am still unable to locate any other keycodes registered to your name or email address in our system.

Thanks,
[Email removed by Admin for security reasons.]
Can we resync mypc to webroot
Userlevel 7
Hi pauljpimentel,

I'm not sure what you mean by "resync"? In the private message, I said I can disable your old keycode that expires pretty soon and just add those days to your new Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode and then I can associate your "MyWebroot" account to that Complete keycode. After the association, you'll be able to use the account credentials (email address and password) to install and use the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app for up to three devices. Would you like me to go ahead and do that for you?

Also, the permission issue should now be fixed on your account and you should be able to remove and add PC's (as long as you're permissions are set to "Admin"). Please let me know if this is/isn't the case!

Thanks,
Yes please
Thank You evrything is working now.
Userlevel 7
Hey pauljpimentel,

Glad to hear that everything is up-and-running as intended. Just make sure to activate the new Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode in the computer that still has the old (and now disabled) Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus keycode if you haven't already done so. Let me know if you have any more questions!