Solved

Catalina Incompatibility

• 25 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Any news on a fix to Webroot constantly popping up asking for Full Disk Access in System Preferences even though its already in there twice.  Unfortunately the message box pops up and prevents me from accessing other windows and I have a heck of a time getting it to close .  Two other products I am running on my Mac (Logmein Pro and QuickBooks Desktop Mac 2020)  have issues causing me a lot of grief and lost time troubleshooting.  This is totally an Apple issue making it clear they don’t have to play nice with others.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 2 June 2020, 02:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thank you for your help.  Just submitted a help request.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply or a little longer because of COVID-19.

Thank you for your help.  Just submitted a help request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I have a consumer account of Webroot purchased directly from Webroot.  MAC Catalina constantly wants me to update the Full Disk setting on System Preferences after I do it and redo it constantly.  How do I submit a support ticket?  I’ve been on hold for over 30 minutes and cannot stand listening to the horrible hold music anymore.   Help please with a link to submit support ticket.  Thank you.

Follow this Link to Submit a Ticket: https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Thanks,

I have a consumer account of Webroot purchased directly from Webroot.  MAC Catalina constantly wants me to update the Full Disk setting on System Preferences after I do it and redo it constantly.  How do I submit a support ticket?  I’ve been on hold for over 30 minutes and cannot stand listening to the horrible hold music anymore.   Help please with a link to submit support ticket.  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @pcspec19 

Yes there are many issues with the Mac client as you can see on the forums and all we can suggest is that you Submit a Support Ticket to see what they can do for you.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and it could take up to 48 hours.

Thanks,