Best answer by Ssherjj
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
You may un-quarantine and restore the file that was quarantined by the Webroot SecureAnywhere software if you have not already done so. To restore the file:
Part 1: Check to see if any related files are in quarantine
1. Click on the cog icon next to 'PC Security'.
2. Open the 'Quarantine' tab.
3. Check the box next to the filename you want to restore, then click Restore.
Part 2: Change the Detection Configuration for the files (if necessary)
1. In the PC Security setting screen, click the 'Block/Allow Files' tab.
2. If a file you want to use is in the list, make sure the 'Allow' radio button is selected.
3. If the file is not in the list, click the 'Add file' button.
4. Navigate to the file and click Open.
5. Make sure the item is set to "Allow" in the list.
Please have a look at the Mac PC User Guide
http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/569/Managing-File-Detection and look here http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/568/Managing-Quarantined-items
If you continue to have issue with these False Positives then please Submit a Support Ticket and they will gladly check this out for you free of charge with an active Webroot Subscription.
Please let us know if this was resolved or not.