Solved

How do I stop Webroot from scanning every time I wake or boot my MacBook Pro?

• 12 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Running Catalina 10.15.6

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 19 September 2020, 15:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @seniortech 

Can you tell us the version of Webroot you have installed? Would it be v9.1.3.103?

If not use this link to download v9.1.3.103 and install it and it’s only for Catalina and newer (Coming Big Sur) and will not work on older Mac OS’s.

Direct Download Link:https://mac.webrootmultiplatform.com/production/wsa-mac/10.15/9.1.3.103/WSAMAC.dmg

If you continue to have issues then it would be best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and they are busy working from home.

Thanks,

Since the release of Catalina, I noticed that every version of SecureAnywhere on my Mac will begin to perform a full scan after logging in.

I suspect the scan is intentional and not a bug, or Webroot would have fixed this a long time ago. Or, I’m missing something?

Rupertsland,
Canada

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @rupertsland 

I’m not a Mac user so it would be best to Submit a Support Ticket and ask them and they will tell you.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19.

Thanks my fellow Canadian.