Solved

I have MAC protected so it is disturbing to read that "no PCs are protected." How are Macs shown?

• 19 August 2015
  • 1 reply

I downloaded the MAC version and just signed up for console. While I've received two scans (roughly an hour each), so convinced system is working the console says that no PCs are protected. Help.

icon

Best answer by JamesG 19 August 2015, 00:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello,

If you are not seeing your Mac in the PC Security section of the online management account, make sure that you are on the latest version of the software and have the same keycode as what is currently listed in the online account.

To check your software version:
1. Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu).
2. From the Main screen, click the gear icon next to My Account.
3. Select the About SecureAnywhere tab.
4. Click the Check for software updates button.

To check your keycode:
1. Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu).
2. From the Main screen, click My Account.
3. Note what keycode is listed in this section. This is the keycode your program is using.
4. Click the Access Web Console button below the keycode.
5. Log in to your online management account.
6. At the top right corner of the account window, your user name is listed with a drop-down arrow. Click the arrow to open the drop-down menu.
7. In the drop-down menu, select Manage Keycodes. The keycode(s) listed here are those being used in your online account. If your Mac’s keycode is not listed here, you can either add it from this page or you can change the keycode in your Mac software, depending on your situation.

If you require further assistance please contact our support team via phone or by creating a ticket.

Support Number: 1-866-612-4227
Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Regards,