Locked Out Of My WSA Account

Userlevel 7
What's up Webroot? I'm locked out of my Account for both Beta and Paid. I can log in to get this:

Once I hit any link 1 or 2 I get this:

I hit "PC Security" I get this:

@LLiddell

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Dave

Just tried to replicate on my console and I am not seeing the issue. When I take the PC Security option everything performs/works as expected.

Looks like you may need to raise a Support Ticket on this one.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Sorry @ProTruckDriver I don't see any issues on my end either?
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi @ProTruckDriver,

Sorry to hear that. That is a pain.

But, I have checked my Mac and all is good here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Sorry to report @ProTruckDriver but although I am on a windows machine I have no issues here either.
Userlevel 7
I got back into my account late last night and all is good now. I couldn't get in all day yesterday. Wondering if the error code is for maintenance on the website? Anyway I back to being a Happy Camper again. Thank you my friends for checking your accounts to see if they were working. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@ProTruckDriver wrote:
I got back into my account late last night and all is good now. I couldn't get in all day yesterday. Wondering if the error code is for maintenance on the website? Anyway I back to being a Happy Camper again. Thank you my friends for checking your accounts to see if they were working. :D

Boondabah PTD! ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@ProTruckDriver wrote:
What's up Webroot? I'm locked out of my Account for both Beta and Paid. I can log in to get this:

Once I hit any link 1 or 2 I get this:

I hit "PC Security" I get this:

@LLiddell

That's odd, I'm not aware of anything that could be causing this. Have you tried having support take a look yet?
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

@ProTruckDriver wrote:

Great news Dave.
Badge +1
Have similar problem, sends me round and round even with new password. Can't write support ticket; without using password which is not accepted. Must be totally locked out.. Must wait until Monday or Tuesday due to long weekend.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings