Solved

MAC Password Manager

• 9 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +3
I cannot get the extension to come up for Chrome on my MAC for Password Manager. All the info seems to be PC oriented.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 9 March 2019, 17:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello twosongs,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

You are right there isn't a Password Manager extension in Chrome. I also do not have this extension in Chrome on my Mac and i am not sure if @ProTruckDriver has PWM in Chrome on his Mac either.. My advise would be to Submit a Support Ticket and they should be able to assist you free of charge with your Webroot subscription.

Hope this helps somewhat?
Userlevel 7
Thanks for the ping Sherry. Hello twosongs, I don't have Password Manager on Chrome either. It would be best to send in a Support Ticket as Sherry posted. Password Manager is still broke and is scheduled to be fix by this month (subject to change). Even on my Safari Browser I get this with Password Manager:

Badge +3
Thanks. I have initiated a Support Ticket. In addition while working online with a tech, he informed me the "FIX" on the browsers seems to be oriented towards a problem with WEBROOT and MAC's specifically; the system works fine on PC's. He repeated what I have been told on other support tickets that the fix was supposed to be completed by the end of February.
I've had continuous issues with WEBROOT and my MAC over the years, and believe that they are way oriented towards PC's, and less so for the MAC, even though ,when working, it is my favorite security program. I have it on my Windows platform and have had virtually zero issues with it.. I just like to use my MAC more!