Solved

Multiple overlapped scans

• 25 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I’m running WSE 9.1.3.103 on Mac OS 11.0 Beta (20A5374i)

WSE is running multiple overlapped scans that takes forever and consumes all the available memory.

It also claims that a threat is detected but nothing show when I select Remove Threats.

Cancelling running scans dos not work.

I was pretty happy until Big Sur, but I have to say that is not working at all from now on.

Please help me stay protected with a nominal memory consumption.

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 25 September 2020, 19:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @omatrot Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.

Since you are running Big Sur Beta I don’t believe Webroot supports Big Sur at this moment. I believe Webroot supports OS’s after they come out of beta. I’ll ping one of our Webroot employees and see what he has to say about it. You might also want to contact Webroot Support. @khumphrey 

Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  

HTH,

Dave

Edit: Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey @omatrot ,

Please contact support (and if you send a ticket, make sure to only send ONE).

If you don’t hear back from them within a reasonable time, please send me a private message. Thanks!