Best answer by JP_
If you are concerned about your Mac updating to macOS Sierra, you can uninstall Webroot before upgrading to ensure there are no issues.
(just remember to write down your keycode first by pressing "My Account" at the bottom right!)
To uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere, follow the instructions below.
1. Shut down SecureAnywhere by clicking the Webroot icon (green W) in the menu bar and selecting "Shut Down SecureAnywhere."
2. If prompted, confirm that you want to shut down SecureAnywhere.
3. Open the Finder by clicking the Finder icon in the dock.
4. Open the Applications directory.
5. Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock.
6. A confirming window appears. Click Uninstall.
7. Webroot SecureAnywhere is now uninstalled. Please restart your computer.
To re-install Webroot SecureAnywhere to your Mac, download once again and activate with your keycode:
Please let me know if you come across any issues!