Where to start?
- Ive used Webroot Secure Anywhere on my Mac for a few years. Suddenly it informed me that my subscription is to expire in 20 days. I renewed my subscription last month and Webroot - after an email - added the days remaining on the old subscription to the new subscription and it showed something like 380 days or so. No more.
- I follow the steps to remove Webroot - for a fresh install - and am delighted to find that Webroot states “The operation can’t be completed because you don’t have permission to access some of the items”. On my own Mac - that’s pretty disgraceful Webroot!
- So I go throw the pain of logging in to my Webroot ‘Console’ to find three ‘expired’ versions of the software from years gone by and nothing about the software I now have.
- Cannot delete it to try and re-install. Webroot is claiming I don’t have permissions to operate their software on my own Mac!! Console is a joke.
- Fed up Webroot. Utterly fed-up. Not so happy new year?