Solved

Personal Security Report Issues

• 28 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

So, I have the new Mac update, which could affect this, but up until today, my personal security report has shown that it has kept my device protected. It could also be because I cleared my browser and cache, but my online personal report is now coming up with a license key that doesn’t belong to me and saying it is protecting seven devices? I tried logging into my account but it didn't send me the forgot password, so I had to recreate an account, but it still isn’t showing me my report. Show I be concerned? 

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 28 October 2019, 02:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hello @mlab , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :relaxed:

Something doesn’t sound right “License Key That Doesn’t Belong To You” has me puzzled. When submitting a Support Ticket please explain your whole situation. Since you’re working on a Mac computer I will move this post over to the Mac Sub-Forum.

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.