Solved

Scan progress not only progressing but als jumping back?

Badge +3
How come the scan progress bar sometimes counts backward during a scan? On my Macbook Pro I have WR Secure Anywhere scanning back an forth it seems. I have for example 840.xxx files scannend and then not long afterwards the counter jumps back to 839.yyy files.

What causes this somewhat strange behaviour?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 2 June 2019, 16:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @deeks , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. ☺️

This behavior you are describing with WSA scanning on your Mac computer is new to me. I've been running WSA and never seen this before. Maybe a uninstall / reinstall would solve the problem, if there is a problem. But first I would send in a Support Ticket to Webroot. When sending in a Support Ticket a Webroot Log is also sent automatically. Webroot would look over the log and and reply to you what is wrong, if there is anything wrong. If you send in a Support Ticket, please post back on the forum what they found. Mac users here will be interested in the results.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Badge +3
Will do - thanks for your kind advice Protruckdriver!