Webroot and Sudo Commands

Userlevel 7
When uninstalling WSA from a Mac computer, WSA leaves a lot behind. Could the uninstaller for Mac's be made to uninstall what is left behind?
After uninstalling WSA on my Mac running High Sierra this is left behind:

@PVaddi @MacDaddy385

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Looks like this post has been overlooked. @LLiddell can we get some sort of answer from the staff on this post. Thank you. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@ProTruckDriver wrote:
Looks like this post has been overlooked. @LLiddell can we get some sort of answer from the staff on this post. Thank you. ;)

Sorry PTD,

I saw this and I was going to say something about your post but I waited too long and you beat me to it. Great idea that is for certain!:D Thank you PTD!
Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@ProTruckDriver wrote:

Absolutely! I'll reach out and relay the concern. :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Thanks @ProTruckDriver for reporting this. 
I have added this our list of to do items. We currently have a version thats in its testing phase and we will be ready to release later this month. 
We will try to get this fix into our next release. Will keep you posted and will reach out to you if we have questions. 

Thanks
Pawani

Userlevel 7
Thank you Lara and Pawani. :D

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings