Solved

Webroot not working after updating to Monterey

• 29 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I updated my iOS to Monterey this past Wednesday and now my Webroot isn’t working. Have noticed that Webroot isn’t addressing this issue at this moment for some reason. ??? 

Should I uninstall and reinstall my Webroot at this time? Should I wait to do anything as Monterey is a brand NEW software update for Macs? 

icon

Best answer by macdonaldj 9 November 2021, 16:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @tdenton27 

I would try a Uninstall / Reinstall. If you’re still having problems after that I would contact Webroot Support.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @tdenton27  and @ProTruckDriver maybe @macdonaldj can supply more info if WSA supports Monterey ?

Here is the download link for the latest version v9.4.1.27 https://mac.webrootmultiplatform.com/production/wsa-mac/10.15/9.4.1.27/WSAMAC.dmg

Thanks,

Userlevel 4

@tdenton27, what issues were you experiencing when updating to Monterey? The latest version of WSA (9.4.1.27) is supported to run on the Monterey OS.

Userlevel 1

I’ve raise a support ticket also, after finding out Webroot is not checking in at all to the console, but being advised it is supported on macOS Monterey by others here. It is running in the background as far as i can see in Activity Monitor but no other signs or ability to manage even after issues multiple poll commands. Version 9.4.1.27

Hoping this will be fixed soon as been ongoing for quite some time now.