Solved

Webroot scan is not working.

• 22 January 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
I keep getting the message: First Scan not Complete, and the background color is blue.  When I try to rescan it tells me that I have no internet connection, even though I can go to Safari and get to any website.  The green Webroot logo in my menu displays a little blue dot on it.

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 22 January 2017, 19:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Your most welcome!  Thanks for letting us know.
Userlevel 1
I uninstalled and reinstalled.  All is fine, now.  Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello brenderf,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

May I add that you have a look at this Webroot help article. https://www5.nohold.net/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=12&app=vw&vw=1&login=1&json=1&solutionid=2581&
Userlevel 1
I currently have Webroot v. 9.0.4.23, and MacOS Sierra v. 10.12.2.
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Hello

Blue: means one or more potential risks require your attention.

You can try a uninstall / re-install to see if that clears the problem:

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again

If that doesn't fix the problem please contact Support:

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7