accessing passwords

• 10 October 2015
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
hi folks.  Been trying to access my passwords through Webroot and cannot seem to retrieve them..  Has things changed?  or am I doing something wrong?  any help would be appreciated.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi connieb

Would you be able to provide a little more detail as how you have been trying to access your password data? Is it via a browser, i.e., it is not filling in the data when you go to a site that yo previouslky stored the login credential for or is it if you try to access the data through the web console?

A little more info would help.

Thanks, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Sorry...usually, you can go to a link or page and look at your passwords for the sites you have saved.  now I cannot find that site or things have changed....also when I go to the "manage passwords" link, I get nothing..Webroot is doing its job with my passwords, but occasionally, I forget a password and would like to goback and se what it is...hope that make sense.
Userlevel 7
Hi connieb

If I am reading your correctly then you may well be referring to the web console that each user should have set up. You can access it from here and once you have logged on you need to click on the tile labelled 'Password' which should give you access to your password data for all site you have recorded through the Password Manager.

I have just tried accessing my password data this way and it seems to be working nornally.

If that is not what you are referring to then please post back and we will try again to get you sorted.

Regards, Baldrick