Solved

admin email address?

• 23 December 2016
  • 4 replies

Hope this is the correct forum as this is my first visit/post.

Where would I find an admin email address to send my 'application logcat logs'?  I have noticed some suspicious activity happening on my android phone...one example was the 'secure web' internet browser (I use chrome) was left open with about 9 windows open of recent shopping websites I had visited (I always close the windows).  Again, I don't browse the internet using 'secure web' and I also *never leave anything open -> read: OCD  :)

Also, I have the SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete version 3.7.0.7208 with only 21 days left in my subscription.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jody
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 23 December 2016, 14:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

You can Submit a Support Ticket and ask them what the email address is to send your Catlogs to. Or maybe @ or @ would know or could find out? 

Support Ticket : https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp?reason=talknotallowed

Call :18666124268

Thank you for the fast response. I entered a support ticket...we shall see.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You are most welcome! 

Please let us know the outcome if you get a chance so that this could help others in same situation.

Thanks!

Happy Holidays! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Hi 1fastser

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just add...if you mention in the ticket that you have these logs then the Support Team will advise if they need them or not...the act of opening a Support Ticket uploads information automatically and they will use those first and then contact you if they need more such as you to run collection utilities for them or if they need what you say that you have.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick