I have been running Webroot Secure Anywhere Essentials 2012 for about 25 days and I really do love it and it has become my favorite AntiuVirus software.
However I started noticing somethig very strange going on lately.
2 of my media players Daum PotPlayer x64 Edition and Media Player Classic - Home Cinema x64 take like 6 seconds to open with Webroot Secure Anywhere running. If I close down Webroot Secure Anywhere both my media players open in less then 1 second just about instantly. And if I turn Webroot Secure Anywhere back on both media players still will continue to open in about 1 second. Then after so many hours have past all of a sudden both media players take 6 seconds or more to open again. Also if I just change any Prosses from Allow, Monitor or Block under System Tools, System Control, Start Control Active Processes menu it once again aloow both my media players to open in 1 second.
So to sum this all up in normal use both these media players should always open in 1 second or less. But for some reason Webroot Secure Anywhere slows them to a crawl. And like I said shuting down and restarting Webroot Secure Anywhere fiuxed it for maybe a few hours. And moving an active prosses from Allow, Monitor or Block also fixes it for a few hours.
This is happening even on a brand new freshly installed Windows 7 PC.
I am running Webroot Secure Anywhere Essentials 2012 Version 184.108.40.206 on Windows 7 Home 64 Bit.
If this can not be fixed I am going to be really sad because other the this issue and one other issue with the "Scan with Webroot" feature Webroot Secure Anywhere Essentials 2012 works wonderful!
Hope you can help :)
Best answer by JimMView original