Solved

Charged twice, only one charge refunded, expired service, no help

• 14 July 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I purchased my renewal online and everything went smoothly. I noticed, however, when I went to check my online banking that there were TWO pending charges of $48.14. I sent in a ticket to request a refund of $48.14 thinking they would remove one charge, and leave another and let me keep the service I had bought. Today I got a pop up message that my service had ended and when I checked my account one charge had been removed, and one had gone through (no longer pending). So I'm out $48.14 with nothing to show for it. I'm going to the bank to try and dispute this charge if nothing is done about it. 

My reciept to start with

Now on my online banking

The code I have purchased is useless and no one in customer service seems like they will aid me in any way.

For your safety:
Please don`t post your personal info and keycode

icon

Best answer by JP_ 14 July 2017, 19:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Greetings @, welcome to our Community! Thanks for joining us.

I've looked at your support case and our Team has responded. They have canceled the pending amount and refunded the original charge.

Let us know if you need help with anything else at all!
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Hello

The best thing to do is to submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support  and ask Webroot Support to take a look this for you. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7
Userlevel 1
Thank you so much everything has gone through. 🙂
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thank you so much everything has gone through. :)