Best answer by Ssherjj
Sorry for the delayed response. This must of slipped through the cracks.
I have never answered this sort of question before so my thoughts on this is you cannot delete the threat log data and save a threat log in utilities and show that it is empty.
You can uninstall/reinstall Webroot as many times as necessary as long as your subscription is active. This will not ruin your keycode or will you need to buy a new Webroot subscription by uninstalling/reinstalling Webroot.
Please follow the instructions below if you want to uninstall/reinstall Webroot.
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
Hope this helps?