Solved

Computer

• 25 April 2020
  • 2 replies

When I turn on my laptop it is now taking almost 5 minutes to get to the log on screen, and after I log on it still take forever to get to my screen. Once I click on chrome button and I'm able to get online, the computer will just shut down completely...the scan shows no malware, what do I do next?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 25 April 2020, 05:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @ldixon 

I’m assuming your running Windows so I would suggest that you do a clean reinstall to see if that’s fixes your issue. If it doesn’t help then Submit a Support Ticket and ask them to look into it.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Thanks so much for the info!