Solved

Concerning the new interface

Userlevel 1
How do I reset the number of scans completed like I used to on the old interface? Can't find that option anywhere.
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 6 October 2013, 04:04

Actually, and I think this may a bug, but if you click the Utilities tool gear, click the Reports tab, click View Statistics, and then click RESET it will clear the scan count.

I just ran a scan, then cleared the stats, and here is the result.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@Geed wrote:
How do I reset the number of scans completed like I used to on the old interface? Can't find that option anywhere.

Hello Geed and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

It's not in the new 2014 versions but I would suggest is to start Ideas Exchange Thread and I will Kudo it as I would like to see it return also!

TH  ;)
Userlevel 7
Actually, and I think this may a bug, but if you click the Utilities tool gear, click the Reports tab, click View Statistics, and then click RESET it will clear the scan count.

I just ran a scan, then cleared the stats, and here is the result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Yes it does work David I was told we couldn't and let it at that so I got to talk to someone. LOL

Cheers,

Daniel ;)
Userlevel 7

@TripleHelix wrote:
Yes it does work David I was told we couldn't and let it at that so I got to talk to someone. LOL

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

I know, I was pretty sure that it supposedly can't be done, but I tried it on a whim after seeing this thread :)
Userlevel 1
Yup, doing that did the job. Thanks guys.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings