There is the Identity Shield settings tab (DNS, screen capture, man-in-middle, etc)
There is the Protected Application list
There is the Protected Websites list
So, my questions are:
1) If an application is not listed in the Protected Apps list, do any of the settings from the Shield tab or the Protected Websites apply when using that app?
2) Are the Protected Website settings active when using *any* browser? If not, which browsers are supported? Must they appear in the Protected Apps list to have this protection?
3) In the Shield Tab settings one option is "prevent programs from accessing protected credentials". What are protected credentials and where/how are they determined?
4) Similar question to #3 but for the "Allow trusted screen capture programs access to protected screen contents". Where is the list of trusted screen capture programs and how is it determined what is protected screen contents?
5) The Shields Setting tab and the Protected Website section have some of the same settings. For example, for phishing and for man-in-the-middle. Which takes precedence?
Best answer by JimMView original